The due dates for the AP SSC exams 2020 is issued by the BSEAP. Students looking for the particulars of the AP SSC Exam Fee Due Dates 2020 can find the updates till now on the last date for paying the exam fee and more here. The details of exam fee schedule along with the important dates for the remittance of the AP SSC exam fee for both regular and vocational courses are given here and students can go through them.
AP SSC Exam Fee Last Date 2020
BSEAP released the fee particulars and the due dates of AP SSC exams 2020 and AP SSC time table. As like every year, BSEAP released the fee particulars on first week of November. As AP SSC Exams 2020 will take place in the month of March / April 2020 all the students who wants to appear in the board examinations have to pay the respective amount of fee to the concerned school authorities before the due dates that will be issued by the board soon.
Students have to remit their exam fee before the AP SSC Exam Fee Last Date 2020 to avoid paying the late fee. The details regarding the late fee and the last date for paying the late fee will also be available in the table given below. Only those 10th class students who pay the AP SSC Exam fee through proper channel will be eligible to appear for the SSC board examinations that will be held in the year 2020.
AP SSC Exam Fee Due Dates 2020
Here is the table that shows you the due dates or the last dates for the payment of exam fee for regular candidates, private candidates appearing for the first time without school study, private students appearing for AP SSC exams 2020 from outside the state and outside the country, and for those the candidates once failed in the exam. Once the students pay the respective exam fee, the head of the schools have to pay the fee in the Treasury challan that is prescribed for them by enclosing only those lists of candidates who have remitted their exam fee. The due dates can be extended or may not be extended. So, it is mandatory for the students to pay the fee before the last date itself to avoid any inconvenience. The due dates will be soon updated in the below given table i.e., after the authorities release the notification for it. You can also find the official notification link for the due dates here soon once the update releases by the board authorities. As of now, this is the information regarding the AP SSC Exam Fee Due Dates 2020. Soon you can find the latest details here. So, stay tuned.
|S. No.||Particulars of Fee||Last date for remitting the exam fee by the students to concerned Head Master||Last date for remitting the exam fee by the Head Masters to SBI / STO / SBH Account||Last date of submission of NRs / ICRs CUM OMRs by the HMs to the DEO office||Last Date for Submitting the NR/OMR/ICR to DGE, AP.|
|1.||Without late fee|
|2.||With late fee of Rs. 50/-|
|3.||With late fee of Rs. 200/-|
|With late fee of Rs. 500/-|
- If any of the above dates are declared public holidays, the next immediate working day may be reckoned for the purpose.
- Due dates of remittance of Examination fee will not be extended further under any circumstances.
Instructions to the Candidates:
- Fee for regular candidates for all subjects is Rs.125/-
- Fee for upto three and less than 3 subjects is Rs.110/-
- Fee for more than 3 subjects is Rs.125/-
- Fee for Vocational candidates is Rs.60/- in addition to regular examination fee of Rs.125/- prescribed for SSC academic courses.
- Online Application link will be available in bseap.org website. The application of all the candidates shall be uploaded online without fail.
- The candidates belonging to Scheduled caste / Scheduled Tribes and Backward Classes who are appearing for SSC March 2020 for the first time as regular candidates and whose parental income does not exceed Rs.24,000/- per annum in urban areas and Rs.20,000/- or land holding not exceeding 2.5 Acres wet land / 5 acres dry land in Rural areas are exempted from the payment of examination fee.
Once the fee remittance completes, students can look for the bseap hall tickets 2020 and get them atleast 10 days before the exam which is mandatory for writing the exams. Check out the update on it from our website and get all the details to stay updated.