SSC or 10th class education and the final marks obtained are very crucial in every student’s life. As soon as the main or public exams complete students will have much more tension regarding their results. In such situation, students will start looking for various websites that give the information regarding the result dates and results. Sakshi Education is one such website in which Sakshi education 10th class results AP will be hosted. Get to know more about how to check your 10th results from Sakshi education website and all its related information here.
Sakshi Education AP SSC Results
Sakshi education is a portal for providing all the latest information on the education such as exam dates or time tables, text books, model papers, previous papers and results etc. for both English Medium and Telugu Medium. The site is up to date with all the latest information. As soon as the results of AP SSC are declared, the site hosts the results on their website. However, many students will look for the official portal to access their 10th results. Soon after the results announcement, the board website may or may not be available to the students. So, the other option for the students is to directly visit sakshieducation.com or search for Sakshi Education 10th class Results with marks 2020 in the Google search after results are out. You can see the direct results link. Navigate through it and follow the instructions to get your AP SSC scores.
How to Check Sakshi Education 10th Class Results AP
Just follow the instructions given here and you can easily access your AP 10th grades and grade points.
- Open Sakshi Education portal i.e., sakshieducation.com
- Click on “Education Home” link from the top menu bar of the main page.
- A tab with various education information will be available.
- Find and click “Results” link under “Miscellaneous” link at the top of the page.
- Another tab with various exam results will open.
- Find and click Sakshi Education AP SSC Results 2020 link from the latest result links.
- Finally result page will open as below.
- Enter your 10 Digit Hall Ticket Number is the given field.
- Tap “Submit” button.
- Now the entire details of the candidates such as name, GPA, grades and grade points of each subject and the overall total will appear.
- Students can check their scores finally.
So, students if the server of the official AP SSC results portal is unavailable or busy, you can just follow this procedure and get your Sakshi Education AP SSC Results as quickly as possible.